Tuesday, July 26, 2011

The beginning of an era...

I am just starting out this science blog for my 9th grade biology students to have a safe place to post ideas and questions about science in the world and what we are learning in the classroom. I've seen blogs be utilized in the classroom before, I think it's a great idea to keep students engaged and supportive of their education! Over the next month I'll be searching and posting about different science articles that are interesting, and should not be scrolled over. An example would be this article, which is about a man in Taiwan, who discovered a rare genus of spider while working in his furniture store. See! Science is all around us! YOU may be the person who discovers the next species of spider or orchid; keep your eyes peeled because science is everywhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment